Manga suggestions for discussions

This forum is for ideas being thrown out there with not solid plan. ("I'd really like to see a Moe Day" or "I would like to meet at Mitsuwa sometime" - notice how there is no mention of a date or time.) Tell us what you think! Give feedback on various aspects of JAPC or report an issue with the website or forums.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mordion
Black Belt
Black Belt

Manga suggestions for discussions

Post by mordion » September 30th, 2014, 1:29 pm

This will be an ongoing thread for people to recommend manga for the discussions at our Manga Meetings. Posting here does not mean a commitment to attending a meeting, so feel free to post any time you think of a manga you think would be discussion-worthy.
--Mordion

mordion
Black Belt
Black Belt

Re: Manga suggestions for discussions

Post by mordion » September 30th, 2014, 1:35 pm

Here are the manga that have been recommended so far this year which haven't been selected yet:

Giant Killing
http://www.mangapark.com/manga/Sakura-Taisen
Liar Game
Nana
--Mordion

Jenn
Black Belt
Black Belt

Re: Manga suggestions for discussions

Post by Jenn » October 1st, 2014, 1:52 pm

Just as a reminder, you can view the previously discussed manga here:
-- Jenn --
:blackmage: Black Mage of Stabbity Death & JAPC Founder, Owner, President, Publisher and resident Yōkai.
kisekinohana.net - My Anime List - Tumblr
Probably the oldest member of the ST☆RISH fanclub.
Despite what you may think, or how girly they look, yes they ARE GUYS.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable