Japanese Summer Bon Dance Festival
August 2, 2014
Where: Mitsuwa Marketplace
100 E. Algonquin Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Let’s have fun with the Japanese Summer Bon Dance Festival at Chicago Store.
The most nostalgic, enjoyable event of the year is coming soon.
Please enjoy this summer event in your favorite YUKATA!!
Check out the schedule!
< Summer Bon Dance at Chicago Store > 8/2(Sat) 2:00pm – 8:30pm
( Market Hours: 9:00AM – 8:00PM )
– 2:15pm~ Tsukasa Taiko
– 3:00pm~ Game
– 3:30pm~ SHIDOKAN Karate Performance
– 4:00pm~ Okinawa Kenjinkai
– 5:00pm~ HIP Shaking! Contest
– 6:00pm~ Tsukasa Taiko
– 7:00pm~ Bon Dance Shiyukai
– 8:00pm~ Bon Dance free
– 8:30pm End
* Food Stands: Yakitori, Keema Curry, Fried Dumplings, Ramen, Yakisoba, Corn Dog, Shave Ice, Cotton Candy, Mask, and Games.
* Additional Parking: Forest View Educational Center
:exclaim: I would not recommend cosplay to this event. It’s a family festival, not a convention.